I agree with Jark.
The user can find the previous taskmanager according to the log link in the
history of the attempt.

The reason for adding attempts' information to the timeline is that for
some reason, the job failover failed or took a long time. This problem is
challenging to locate. As the current timeline is a summary of all attempt
information with the attempted timeline,  you could find attempts with an
abnormal status.

Benchao Li <libenc...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月24日周一 上午8:51写道: