Hi all

Thanks for all your suggestions!

> Hi Jark and Kurt

I have redesigned the UI and move the pending slots information from the
tab to the vertex graph

> Hi Zhijiang

The slots id could not be used to associated with slot detail in the
current version as lining said, we can add more detailed data(popup a modal
or a drawer) in later versions.
I have removed the slots id from the UI to avoid confusing users.

here is the new POC URL:
http://101.132.122.69:8081/web/#/job/b88840a1e71a0535e1556b52c4c12fcc/overview

any comments are welcome

lining jing <jinglini...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月24日周一 下午4:57写道: