Big +1 from my side. I'd be very interested in what Jeff proposed, in
particular everything related to client part (job submission, workflow
management, callbacks on submission/success/failure, etc).
Something I can't find anywhere is also how to query Flink states..would it
be possible to have something like the Presto UI [1]? Does Flink implement
some sort of query queuing? I heard about a query proxy server but I don't
know if there's a will to push in that direction.
For Stateful Functions it would be nice to deeply compare the taxi driver
solution with a more common implementation (i.e. using a database to
persist the legal data..is it safe to keep them as a Flink state?).
[1] https://www.tutorialspoint.com/apache_presto/images/web_interface.jpg

Best,
Flavio