Hi all!

I was testing the TemporalTable functionality in the SQL client while using
the Hive Catalog and I ran into the following problem.

I have a table created in the Hive catalog and I want to create a temporal
table over it.

As we cannot create temporal tables in SQL directly I have to define it in
the environment yaml file. Unfortunately it seems to be impossible to
reference a table only present in the catalog (not in the yaml) as catalogs
are loaded only after creating the temporal table (see
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-table/flink-sql-client/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/table/client/gateway/local/ExecutionContext.java#L622
)

I am wondering if it would make sense to set the catalogs before all else
or if that would cause some other problems.

What do you think?
Gyula