Hey Tison,

only people we have manually given write permission to the Wiki are able to
add a blog post. If somebody is posting something we don't want there, we
can just revoke that person's permission to write on the blog.

It is definitely something we should keep an eye on, but I don't think we
need to get active beforehand.

Best,
Robert