Thank you all, for chiming in!

I like the ideas suggested to update the website, I am also +1 for an
update the the main image and make sure we show. Maybe something like [1],
which would also help to increase SQL visibility.
I guess that would be a bit of a bigger effort, and I would kick off that
bigger discussion in a few days or so.

Until then, as an immediate "band aid", I would then add these here (unless
there are concerns):
  - What is "Stateful Functions"? link
  - Documentation -> Stateful Functions Docs
  - StateFun on GitHub

Best,
Stephan

[1]