Hi Hequn,

That's a good catch.

Unfortunately, the spring boot dependency there, while itself being ASLv2
licensed, pulls in other dependencies that are not ASLv2.
That would indeed make this problem a blocker.

I'll do a thorough check again on the Maven artifacts that do bundle
dependencies, before creating a new RC. AFAIK, there should be no more
other than:
- statefun-flink-distribution
- statefun-ridesharing-example-simulator

BR,
Gordon