Hi Gordon,

Thanks a lot for the new RC. I found some new blockers about licenses:

- Module statefun-flink-distribution
com.google.protobuf:protobuf-java:3.8.0 (The version should be 3.7.1)

- Module statefun-ridesharing-example-simulator
com.google.code.findbugs:jsr305:3.0.2:compile (Remove compile)
org.hibernate.validator:hibernate-validator:6.0.17 (Version should be
6.0.17.Final)
org.jboss.logging:jboss-logging:3.3.2  (Version should be 3.3.2.Final)

Non-blocker feedback:
- py3 is added in the name of "whl dist" but it is missing in the "source
dist"[1]. Should we make them consistent?

Best,
Hequn

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-statefun-2.0.0-rc3/