Hello,

I discovered a handy trick that would allow us to share a single log4j2-test.properties across all modules.

https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/11634

The file would exist in flink-test-utils-junit/src/main/resources, and be used for all modules except the kafka connectors and yarn-tests (because they have some custom requirements).

This would mean the files can no longer go out of sync, utilities can be shared more easily, and you wouldn't need to add a new properties file to new modules (or older ones lacking one) during debugging.

Overall I personally quite, but I have heard some concerns about changing dev routines so I wanted to double-check what people think in general.