Thanks, for the update.

+1 (binding) for this FLIP

Regards,
Timo

On 06.04.20 16:47, godfrey he wrote:
Hi Timo,

Sorry for late reply, and thanks for your correction. I have fixed the typo
and updated the document.

Best,
Godfrey

Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org> 于2020年4月6日周一 下午6:05写道:

Hi Godfrey,

did you see my remaining feedback in the discussion thread? We could
finish this FLIP if this gets resolved.

Thanks,
Timo

On 03.04.20 15:12, Terry Wang wrote:
+1 (non-binding)
Looks great to me, Thanks for driving on this.

Best,
Terry Wang

2020年4月3日 21:07,godfrey he <godfre...@gmail.com> 写道:

Hi everyone,

I'd like to start the vote of FLIP-84[1] again, which is discussed and
reached consensus in the discussion thread[2].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Unless there is an
objection,
I will try to close it by Apr 6, 2020 13:10 UTC if we have received
sufficient votes.

[1]

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=134745878

Bests,
Godfrey

godfrey he <godfre...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月31日周二 下午8:42写道:

Hi, Timo

So sorry about that, I'm in a little hurry. Let's wait for 24h.

Best,
Godfrey

Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org> 于2020年3月31日周二 下午5:26写道:

-1

The current discussion has not completed. The last comments were sent
less than 24h ago.

Let's wait a bit longer to collect feedback from all stakeholders.

Thanks,
Timo