Hi, there

I have updated the FLIP, mainly target to make it more detailed and
clear. The general design is not changed, but there are still some
changes need to be notified here:

- Change the `ExternalResourceDriver` from abstract class to
interface, since it does not have an abstract implementation. Add life
cycle method `open` and `close`.

- Specify the method added to the RuntimeContext from which user get
the information of external resources.
        Map<String, Set<ExternalResourceInfo>>
getExternalResourceInfo(ResourceSpec resourceSpec);

- Add "String getInformation()" method to `ExternalResourceInfo` interface.

- Treat adding external resource info to RestAPI/WebUI as a future work.

If you have any new concerns after that change, please mentioned here.
Sorry for disturbing you.

Best,
Yangze Guo