Sorry for the late reply,

I have some concern around "Supporting SHOW VIEWS|DESCRIBE VIEW name".
Currently, in SQL CLI, the "SHOW TABLES" will also list views and "DESCRIBE
name" can also describe a view.
Shall we remove the view support in those commands if we want to support a
dedicate "SHOW VIEWS|DESCRIBE VIEW name"?

Brest,
Jark