I'd be very happy if someone took over that part of the documentation! There are open issues for the TODOs in the concepts section here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-12639. But feel free to comment there/close/re-arrange as you see fit. Maybe we use this thread and Jira to coordinate the efforts.

Aljoscha