+1

Aljoscha

On 23.04.20 15:23, Till Rohrmann wrote:
+1 for extending the feature freeze until May 15th.

Cheers,
Till

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 1:00 PM Piotr Nowojski <pi...@ververica.com> wrote:

Hi Stephan,

As release manager I’ve seen that quite a bit of features could use of the
extra couple of weeks. This also includes some features that I’m involved
with, like FLIP-76, or limiting the in-flight buffers.

+1 From my side for extending the feature freeze until May 15th.

Piotrek