Hi

>From the picture and the previous eamil. you use RocksDBStateBackend, and
all the operators chained together, checkpoint timeout set to 2min.

Do you have keyed state in your job (do you have `keyby` in your job)?

I'll share some experience to find out the reason of checkpoint timeout
problem,
1. does the snapshot thread can get checkpoint lock if you run on version <
1.10
2. does the main thread consumes too much cpu, so that barrier can not be
handled.
3. could you please enable debug log and find out more information.

Best,
Congxian

qq <471237...@qq.com> 于2020年4月28日周二 上午9:20写道: