Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, @Timo @Kurt.

I agree that we can postpone the vote after May 15th since the FLIP is not
targeted for Flink 1.11 and the questions you brought up need more
discussion. I prefer moving the discussion back to the discussion thread
and keeping the vote thread clear. I will restart this voting thread after
May 15th if we come to a consensus.

I will share my thought about your feedback in the discussion thread.
Please stay tuned.

Best,
Xuannan