Hi Gyula,

thanks for proposing this extension. I can see that such a feature could be
helpful.

However, I wouldn't consider the management of multiple clusters core to
Flink. Managing a single cluster is already complex enough and given the
available community capacity I would rather concentrate on doing this
aspect right instead of adding more complexity and more code to maintain.

Maybe we could add this feature as a Flink package instead. That way it
would still be available to our users. If it gains enough traction then we
can also add it to Flink later. What do you think?

Cheers,
Till