I've written a Flink job to stream updates to S3 using StreamingFileSink. I
used the presto plugin for checkpointing and the hadoop plugin for writing
part files to S3. I was going through my application logs and found these
messages which I couldn't understand and would like to know if there's some
step I might have missed.

Even if these messages are harmless, I would like to understand what these
mean.

2020-05-19 19:23:33,277 INFO
org.apache.flink.fs.shaded.hadoop3.org.apache.commons.beanutils.FluentPropertyBeanIntrospector
- Error when creating PropertyDescriptor for public final void
org.apache.flink.fs.shaded.hadoop3.org.apache.commons.configuration2.AbstractConfiguration.setProperty(java.lang.String,java.lang.Object)!
Ignoring this property.

*2020-05-19 19:23:33,310 WARN
org.apache.flink.fs.shaded.hadoop3.org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.impl.MetricsConfig
- Cannot locate configuration: tried
hadoop-metrics2-s3a-file-system.properties,hadoop-metrics2.properties*

2020-05-19 19:23:33,397 INFO
org.apache.flink.fs.shaded.hadoop3.org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.impl.MetricsSystemImpl
- Scheduled Metric snapshot period at 10 second(s).

2020-05-19 19:23:33,397 INFO
org.apache.flink.fs.shaded.hadoop3.org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.impl.MetricsSystemImpl
- s3a-file-system metrics system started

2020-05-19 19:23:34,833 INFO
org.apache.flink.fs.shaded.hadoop3.org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.deprecation
- fs.s3a.server-side-encryption-key is deprecated. Instead, use
fs.s3a.server-side-encryption.key