Hi,

Quick update on the release. After the feature freeze me and Zhijiang were
reached out by quite a bit of contributors, which had features in "almost
done" state and were asking for permission to merge them after the
announced release branch cut and in most cases we granted this permission.
As those were merged on Tuesday/Wednesday morning, at the moment we are not
anticipating more exemptions, but as before: if you think something
needs to be merged, please reach out to us.

Also we are preparing first release candidate build, while at the same time
we are working hard to solve all of the blocking bugs/issues for 1.11
release [1] (help solving those would be highly appreciated).

Piotrek

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-10694?filter=12348362&jql=project%20%3D%20FLINK%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened)%20AND%20priority%20in%20(Blocker%2C%20Critical)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.11.0%20ORDER%20BY%20Rank%20ASC

pon., 18 maj 2020 o 13:59 Piotr Nowojski <pnowoj...@apache.org> napisaƂ(a):