Hi again, Kartik!

Our project idea is pretty open-ended — there really is a lot of work to do
in the Table API / SQL documentation, so we're not being picky about what
people choose to work on. Regarding timelines on our side, I think FLIP-60
and other documentation improvement proposals will be tackled more ad-hoc
style and not so much like a continuous project, as there isn't *one*
person dedicated to just focusing on that.

If you're looking for a bit more concrete points, Seth did a good summary
in a previous thread:

*"Restructure the Table API & SQL Documentation*

*Right now the Table / SQL documentation is very technical and dry to read.
It is more like a technical specification than documentation that a new
user could read. This project is to take the existing content and
rewrite/reorganize it to make what the community already has more
approachable.*
*Extend the Table API & SQL Documentation*

*This is to add brand new content. This could be tutorials and walkthroughs
to help onboard new users or expanding an under-documented section such as
Hive interop."*

Feel free to ask for a review of your project proposal once you've put it
together, if you feel like you need it! And sorry again for the broken
e-mail chain.

Marta