Hi, Deepak!

At the time, I didn't notice you were potentially not subscribed to the
mailing list, so you may not have gotten my reply. Just resending it in
case you didn't get it!

"
date: May 15, 2020, 2:53 PMHi, Deepak.

Thanks for the introduction — it's cool to see that you're interested in
contributing to Flink as part of GSoD!

We're looking forward to receiving your application! Let us know if you
have any questions, in the meantime.

Marta
"