I agree with Dawid and others' opinions.

We may not have enough resources to maintain more languages.
Maybe it's time to investigate better translation/synchronization tools
again.

I want to share some background about the current translation process. In
the initial proposal of Chinese translation FLIP-35 [1],
we have considered Docusaurus/Crowdin as the localization tool, but it
seems that Crowdin doesn't fit well with Jekyll (Liquid codes).
But it's been a year and a half, maybe it's time to re-investigate them or
other tools.

Here is the list of how other ASF projects are dealing translation of what
I know:
- Apache Pulsar uses Crowdin: https://github.com/apache/pulsar-translation
- Apache Kylin: the similar way of Flink:
https://github.com/apache/kylin/tree/document/website
- Apache RocketMQ: a separate repository, synchronize manually and
periodically: https://github.com/apache/rocketmq/tree/master/docs/cn

Here is the list of localization tool of what I know:
- Docusaurus: https://docusaurus.io/
- Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/
- GitLocalize: https://gitlocalize.com/

Best,