Hi, Konstantin

> . Would we support a temporal join with a changelog stream with
> event time semantics by ignoring DELETE messages or would it be completed
> unsupported.

I don’t know the percentage of this feature in temporal scenarios.

Comparing to support the approximate event time join by ignoring DELETE message
or by extracting an approximate event time for DELET message,  I’m not sure is
this acceptable for user even if we have explained the limitation of
approximate event time join, I tend to do not support this feature, because we
can not ensure the semantic of event time and it may lead an incorrect result
for user in some scenarios.

If the percentage is highly enough and most user cases can accept the
approximate  event time, I'm ok to support it  for usability although it
doesn’t implements the event time semantic strictly.

Cheers,
Leonard Xu