Hi,

As per the understanding we have from the documentation, I guess its not
possible to take the redis connection within the Data Stream. In that case,
how should i proceed ? How can i access a DB client object within the
stream ??

I am using Flink 1.7. any help here would be appreciated. Thanks.

  RedisClient redisClient = new
RedisClient(RedisURI.create("redis://localhost:6379"));
                RedisConnection<String, String> client =
redisClient.connect();
DataStream<String> parsedStream = ipdetailsStream.map((MapFunction<Row,
String>) value -> {

            String ct = value.getField(5).toString();

            String res = "";
            if (ct.equals("14") || ct.equals("4")) {

                res = client.set("key", "val");
            }
            return res;
        });