From:Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Send Time:2020年8月7日(星期五) 14:16
To:dev <dev@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing Flink 1.10.2

Thanks for taking care of this Zhu Zhu. The list of bugs from your list
certainly justifies pushing out a bugfix release.
I would propose to wait until Monday for people to speak up if they want to
have a fix included in the release. Otherwise, we could create the first RC
on Monday evening (China time).