Hi Zhu Zhu,

Replenish its[1] influence:
For HiveStreamingSink & FileSystemSink in Table/SQL, partition commit make
partition visible for downstream Hive/Spark engines.
But due to FLINK-19166, will lose some partitions to commit after Job
failover in some cases, especially for short partitions.
In the user's opinion, the data is lost, which does not conform to
exactly-once.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-19166
[2]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.11/dev/table/connectors/filesystem.html#partition-commit