On 10.09.20 09:00, Xuannan Su wrote:
How do you imagine that? Where do you distinguish between per-job and
session mode?
The StreamExecutionEnvironment can distinguish between per-job and session mode
by the type of the PipelineExecutor, i.e, AbstractJobClusterExecutor vs
AbstractSessionClusterExecutor.

I can just comment on this last part but we should not to instanceof checks on the PipelineExecutor. The PipelineExecutor is an interface on purpose and the execution environments should not try and guess knowledge about the executor implementations. This would introduce tight coupling which might break in the future if the executors were to change.

Best,
Aljoscha