Hi all,

On behalf of the PMC, I’m very happy to announce Arvid Heise as a new Flink
committer.

Arvid has been an active community member for more than a year, with 138
contributions including 116 commits, reviewed many PRs with good quality
comments.
He is mainly working on the runtime scope, involved in critical features like
task mailbox model and unaligned checkpoint, etc.
Besides that, he was super active to reply questions in the user mail list (34
emails in March, 51 emails in June, etc), also active in dev mail list and Jira
issue discussions.

Please join me in congratulating Arvid for becoming a Flink committer!

Best,
Zhijiang