Hi all,

It's great seeing many new Flink committers recently, and on behalf of the
PMC, I'd like to announce one more new committer: Yun Tang!

Yun has been an active contributor for more than two years, with 132
contributions including 72 commits and many PR reviews.

Yun mainly works on state backend and checkpoint modules, and is one of the
main maintainers of RocksDB state backend, involved in critical features
like RocksDB memory management, etc.

Besides that, Yun is very actively involved in QA and discussions in the
user and dev mailing lists (more than 300 replies since Jul. 2018).

Please join me in congratulating Yun for becoming a Flink committer!

Cheers,
Yu