+1

My only suggestion (although by no means a blocker) would be to remove
from the FLIP the `env.setRuntimeMode()` method.
I say that because this is syntactic sugar over the `env.configure()`
with the `execution.runtime-mode` option set to BATCH or STREAMING.
These methods can be nice but they seem to pile up and "pollute" our
user-facing classes. In addition, later on we say that if the user
wants to customize the execution by specifying for example the
shuffle-mode, he/she can only do it through the configuration options.

Apart from that, I agree with the rest of the proposals.

Kostas