Hi all,

The voting time for FLIP-143 [1] has passed. I'm closing the vote now.

There were 5 votes, 4 of which are binding:

- Aljoscha Krettek (binding)
- Steven Wu
- Kostas Kloudas (binding)
- Jingsong Li (binding)
- Jiangang Liu (binding)

There were no -1 votes.

Thus, changes have been accepted. I'll update the FLIP doc accordingly.

There is still a discussion about the `CommitResult/GlobaCommitter
interface, which we could do more discussion at the implementation phase.

Thanks everyone for participating and discussing

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/KEJ4CQ

Best,
Guowei