Hi Liwen,
thanks to contribute to the Apache Flink community.
You can learn how to contribute to flink in the community growth section of the
Chinese community
https://ververica.cn/developers/flink-training-course-growup/

Best,
Jiawen Xiao

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????:

"dev@flink.apache.orgmatth...@ververica.com"
                                                <matth...@ververica.com&gt;;
????????:&nbsp;2020??12??28??(??????) ????3:30
??????:&nbsp;"dev"<dev@flink.apache.org&gt;;

Hi Liwen,
thanks for wanting to contribute to the Apache Flink community. You can
look for Jira issues labeled as starter [1] to have an easier start into
specific topics.

Best,
Matthias

[1]