Hi Jie Wang,

thanks for starting this discussion. To me the SPI approach sounds better
because it is not as brittle as using reflection. Concerning the
configuration, we could think about introducing some Hive specific
configuration options which allow us to specify these paths. How are other
projects which integrate with Hive are solving this problem?

Cheers,
Till