+1 (binding)

- checked the diff between 1.10.2 and 1.10.3:
https://github.com/apache/flink/compare/release-1.10.2...release-1.10.3-rc1
  - I didn't spot any dependency changes
- the ci builds for the 1.10 branch seem to be pretty stable:
https://travis-ci.com/github/apache/flink/builds
- the jars in the staging repo seem fine
- approved the website updates
- binary archive seems fine.

Thanks a lot for putting the RC together!