Thanks a lot for your replies!

Yes, feedback is very much appreciated! Especially regarding the approach
in general.

I think that's a good idea to discuss some details in the follow-up docs or
tickets (but I'd be happy to discuss it here as well).

As for the PoC, I hope we'll publish it soon (logging only), so all
interested users will be able to try it out.

Regards,
Roman