Hey Roman,

Thanks for preparing RC1!

+1 from my side.

1. Run-through UnalignedCheckpointITCase for 800+ rounds to make
sure UnalignedCheckpoint is stable
2. Verified Checksums and GPG Signature
3. Verified that the source archives do not contain any binaries
4. Successfully Built the source with Maven, started a local Flink cluster,
and ran the streaming WordCount example with WebMonitor without suspicious
output
5. Successfully ran the streaming WordCount example with the binary release
as well
6. Checked for source and binary release to make sure both an Apache
License file and a NOTICE file are included
7. Manually check all pom file changes since the last release (Flink
1.12.1); no obvious license problem for me (Need someone to double confirm
this).

Best
Yuan