It was originally designed that the framework vs. task memory are
distinguished by whether the memory owned by the slots. We have not
emphasized this in user documents because the dynamic slot allocation is
not yet available to the users, thus they do not need to worry about
whether the memory is owned by slots.

It's against intuition IMO that a memory pool configured via
`t.m.network.*` is actually subtracted from `t.m.framework.off-heap.*`.

Thank you~

Xintong Song