Thanks for checking, Till.

I have a follow up question for #2, do you know why the same job cannot
show up at the entropy checkpoint in Version 1.9.
For example:
*When it's running in v1.11, checkpoint path is: *
s3a://{bucket name}/dev/checkpoints/_entropy_/{job_id}/chk-1537
*When it's running in v1.9, checkpoint path is: *
s3a://{bucket name}/dev/checkpoints/{job_id}/chk-2230

Not sure which caused this inconsistency issue.
Thanks
Best regards
Rainie