> When/how are labels removed?

Manually by the user who updates the ticket, I'd propose for now. Doing
this automatically might be possible, but will make the bot quite a bit
more complex, I think.  Let's say a ticket is labelled "stale-assigned" by
the bot. Then the assignee might update and remove the "stale-assigned"
label. I would include this information in the comment that the bot posts
like

"This ticket has been marked "stale-assigned" as it has not received a
public update for X days. Please provide an update in the next Y days and
remove the "stale-assigned" label. Otherwise, the ticket will be unassigned
in Z days."

--

Konstantin Knauf | Head of Product

+49 160 91394525

Follow us @VervericaData Ververica <https://www.ververica.com/>

Conference

Ververica GmbH
Managing Directors: Yip Park Tung Jason, Jinwei (Kevin) Zhang, Karl Anton
Wehner