+1 from my side.

I would have probably never deprioritized blockers automatically. Just
because there is no activity doesn't mean that the nature of the ticket
changes (blockers are quite special). However, as blockers are by
definition resolved with urgency, I also cannot imagine a blocker going
completely stale, so we probably talk about something that never happens in
reality. For other tickets, it makes sense.