I have deployed my own flink setup in AWS ECS. One Service for JobManager
and one Service for task Managers. I am running one ECS task for a job
manager and 3 ecs tasks for TASK managers.

I have a kind of batch job which I upload using flink rest every-day with
changing new arguments, when I submit each time disk memory gets increased
by ~ 600MB, I have given a checkpoint as S3 . Also I have set
*historyserver.archive.clean-expired-jobs* true .

Since I am running on ECS, I am not able to find why the memory is getting
increased on every jar upload and execution .

What are the flink config params I should look at to make sure the memory
is not shooting up?