From: Becket Qin <becket....@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 5:46 PM
To: Zhou, Brian
Cc: dev@flink.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Add checkpoint id in FLIP-27 source
SplitEnumerator::snapshotState()

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]
Hi Brian,

Passing the checkpoint ID to SplitEnumerator.snapshotState() seems reasonable
to me. So +1 to the change.

BTW, typically for such API changes, we expect a FLIP wiki [1] to be included
in the discussion thread.

Thanks,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Flink+Improvement+Proposals
[cwiki.apache.org]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Flink*Improvement*Proposals__;Kys!!LpKI!xwfAp_wvHkSKkMgl5G7Bqs5LfzpTphncMoWs8EXYQ7BqnBY_lc1TRjaa1Pgv$>

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 3:42 PM Zhou, Brian