Yun

Sender:bhagi@R<bhagi.ramaha...@gmail.com>
Date:2021/05/04 21:08:25
Recipient:<dev@flink.apache.org>
Theme:Can we use ZK as HA for flink JM cluster(deployed in k8s standalone
session mode)

Hi Team,

I deployed Flink cluster on Kubernetes Cluster (Session Mode). i tried to
configure JM HA with zookeeper.
but leader election is not happening. JM are restarting and going into
crashloopBackoff mode.

[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 8] get /leader/resource_manager_lock
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException: KeeperErrorCode =
NoNode for /leader/resource_manager_lock

04-05-2021_jobmanager.log
<http://apache-flink-mailing-list-archive.1008284.n3.nabble.com/file/t1598/04-05-2021_jobmanager.log>

04-05-2021_taskmanager.log
<http://apache-flink-mailing-list-archive.1008284.n3.nabble.com/file/t1598/04-05-2021_taskmanager.log>