Hi Enrique,

I think you are actually seeing a mixture of FLINK-20219 and FLINK-20695.
If any of these problems is solved, then the problem should be gone. Also
note that the K8s HA services won't clean up the ConfigMaps if you delete
the deployment as documented here [1].

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.13/docs/deployment/ha/kubernetes_ha/#high-availability-data-clean-up

Cheers,