Hi everyone,

Let's see where we stand towards releasing Flink 1.13.1. I am aware of one
additional license-related blocker that popped up:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-22706.  Overall:

Done or close to done:

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-22666: Done
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-22494: Done
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-22688: Matthias/Chesnay: PR
available.
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-22706

Unclear:

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-22686: This is marked as
Blocker, but there is no one assigned yet. Piotr/Arvid: I wouldn't make
this a blocker for this bug fix as it only affects unaligned checkpoints in
combination with broadcast state. What do you think? Can you already give
an estimated time to resolution?
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-22266: Assigned to Robert. No
PR yet.
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-22646: Chesnay/David: Closed
as "Won't fix", but the PR discussion is not fully concluded.

Is there anything else?

Overall, I would propose to wait until Friday for fixes to come in and
create a release candidate early on Monday next week. I think we've already
accumulated quite a few fixes that justify a patch release. Of course, it'd
be nice if more fixes make it in, in particular FLINK-22686 would be nice
to have so that we don't need a quick follow up patch release soon.

Does any PMC member have time to manage the actual release early next week?

Cheers,

Konstantin