Hi Dawid,
  +1.  Thank you for driving this release.
  I checked:
  1. Built from source code flink-1.13.1-src.tgz succeeded
  2. Started a local Flink cluster based on built 1.13.1 in the Step1,
ran the WordCount example, WebUI looks good, no suspicious output/log.
  3. Repeat Step 3 with flink-1.13.1-bin-scala_2.11.tgz
  4. Started a local Flink cluster and run some sql queries using SQL
Client, query result is expected.
  5. Found error message contains blue strange characters(e.g '^' and
'[') when initialize SQL Client session using invalid SQL file, will
improve it later

BTW: [JIRA release
notes](https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12350058)
contains some in-progressing jira (e.g FLINK-22726, FLINK-22759,
FLINK-13856), is it expected?

Best,
JING ZHANG

 I checked the following things: