Hi Dawid, Joe & Xintong,

Thanks for starting the discussion.

I would like to polish Window TVFs[1][2] which is a popular feature in SQL
introduced in 1.13.

The detailed items are as follows.
1. Add more computations based on Window TVF
    * Window Join (which is already merged in master branch)
    * Window Table Function
    * Window Deduplicate
2. Finish related JIRA to improve user experience
   * Add offset support for TUMBLE, HOP, session window
3. Complement the missing functions compared to the group window, which is
a precondition of deprecating the legacy Grouped Window Function in the
later versions.
   * Support Session windows
   * Support allow-lateness
   * Support retract input stream