Hi devs & users,

The FLIP-148[1] has been released with Flink 1.13 and the final
implementation has some differences compared with the initial proposal in
the FLIP document. To avoid potential misunderstandings, I have updated the
FLIP document[1] accordingly and I also drafted another document[2] which
contains more implementation details.  FYI.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-148%3A+Introduce+Sort-Based+Blocking+Shuffle+to+Flink
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j12TkSqgf6dg3J48udA2MFrDOQccW24tzjn5pJlTQaQ/edit?usp=sharing