Hi Yun,

Thanks for your response. If I understand correctly, for a particular state
descriptor you want to improve the evolution of the underlying data structure?
Are there other typical scenario’s that you encounter when running a stateful
dataflow graph (e.g. merging data structures, changing underlying class (not
modifying)) etc.

Best,
Marlo