I've set up the nabble archives back in the stone age of Flink, when the
Apache archive didn't provide a very modern user experience. Since
lists.apache.org exists, we don't really need nabble anymore.

I'll open a pull request to replace the links to nabble to point to
lists.apache.org on the community page:
https://flink.apache.org/community.html

I'll also look into updating the description of our nabble groups to link
to the new archive.